Testimonials About Rabbi Mozes, Mohel For Traditional Circumcision
- "When our third son was born on a Shabbos and the mohel that we had used for our previous two sons was going to Israel, I was concerned. Rabbi Mozes made the several hour trip to our community and spent Shabbos away from his family so that the bris could be performed on the proper day. He arrived with ample time before Shabbos to examine the baby and explain to us all of the post-circumcision care for the baby. He was highly qualified and his manner was reassuring. I would recommend Rabbi Mozes to any family desiring an experienced and skilled mohel for the circumcision of their son."
Daniel Eisenberg, MD
Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Hey. Just wanted to thank you again for making today special for my family.
Brooklyn NY, 2015
- We had a very positive experience using Rabbi Boruch Mozes as our mohel, and should we have another boy, G-d willing, we would love to use him again. Our baby boy was jaundiced. Because of this, we needed to communicate frequently with Rabbi Mozes. He was very accessible and he was also flexible about scheduling when we had to delay the bris. Furthermore, he was very knowledgeable about the complication of jaundice. Our positive experience with Rabbi Mozes didn't end there. A rabbi of ours who attended the bris told me that he was very impressed at how fast our son stopped crying at the bris. He said this is a key indicator of a quality mohel. Finally, Rabbi Mozes called several times and visited to check up on the baby both before and following the bris. Throughout the process we always felt that we were in good, caring hands.
All the best,
Yakov and Debbie Henigson
Actuary & Social worker
- Rabbi Boruch Mozes's experienced skills, combined with his extreme sensitivities to our specific needs, made both of our sons' circumcisions a truly happy event.
The Newman Family
- During the past decade we have had the occasion of using the well known mohel Rabbi Boruch Mozes to circumcise our three sons. We found him to be very accessible and very knowledgeable about everything pertaining to circumcision. The circumcision procedure was performed quickly and with great skill. Our babies' recovery from the circumcision procedure was gentle and swift. We wish Rabbi Mozes continued success.
David and Bella Herzka
Real Estate Investor
- PEDIATRIC UROLOGY ASSOCIATES, P.C.
MICHAEL H. FLEISHER, M.D., FAAP, FACS
THOMAS S. VATES III, M.D., FACS
1225 Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd. Mercerville, NJ 08619
557 Cranbury Rd. East Brunswick, NJ 08816
240 Wall St. Suite 201 West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Telephone: (732) 613-9144 Fax: (732) 613-5121
Please mail all correspondence to the Main Office
To Whom It May Concern:
Rabbi Boruch Mozes is an experienced mohel who has been trained by his father, Rabbi Mordechai Mozes, during the past years. Rabbi Mordechai Mozes is a mohel whom I have had the pleasure of working with for years in central New Jersey and I certainly consider him among the most experienced and technically superb Mohels in the United States.
On the basis of viewing Rabbi Boruch Mozes' circumcision technique, I can confidently recommend him to you for any future circumcision procedures (Brit Milah). He has learned from the master and will continue the same tradition of surgical excellence in the future.
If I may be of any further assistance in discussing the matter of circumcision and Brit Milah, my personal experience with Rabbi Boruch Mozes allows me to highly recommend him to you for the performance of circumcision (Brit Milah).
Please feel free to contact me in the future if there are any questions or if I may be of further assistance in recommending this excellent mohel to you in the future.
Michael H. Fleisher, M.D
March 26, 2003
- To whom it may concern:
My wife and I live in Bridgeport CT. When our first son was born in January we started to look for a Mohel. We were looking for someone with good recommendations that had a lot of experience. We were referred to Rabbi Boruch Mozes, who agreed to travel out to perform the Bris. He even came a second time to check up on our son. We were very pleased with Rabbi Mozes and we would highly recommend him to others.
- I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you again.
In addition to the wonderful ceremony, Matthew healed perfectly and his
pediatrician said it was a "beautiful" job.
I realize our gathering was a bit unorthodox (no pun intended), but our
guests were honored to be a part of the ceremony and we do appreciate you
making the trip upstate.
You made it wonderful experience and I thank you.
- "I have had the occasion of working with Rabbi Boruch Mozes on urological surgery. Rabbi Mozes has impressed me with his professionalism and judgment. I wish him continued success."
Dr. Howard M. Snyder III,
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
World Renowned Pediatric Urologist.
- We were extremely satisfied with the Bris Milah that Rabbi Boruch Mozes did for our twin boys and we can confidently recommend him to all.
The Kovals -Chestnut Ridge NY
- We are pleased to have the opportunity to recommend the mohel, Rabbi Boruch Mozes, to others. We had a great experience using him as the mohel for our son’s Bris.
The Weingartens -Monsey NY
- After using Rabbi Boruch Mozes as the mohel for our son’s bris and having a truly pleasant experience, we are happy to have the opportunity to recommend him to others. We wish him Bracha V’hatslocha!
The Rosenmans -Chestnut Ridge NY
- We have B”H had the merit of using Rabbi Mozes as a mohel for four of our sons and we thank him greatly.
Mr. and Mrs. Irani –Brooklyn NY
- Thank you for making our Bris go us smooth as possible. We should only hear good things and see each other on happy occasions.
David & Aviva Yakubov –Brooklyn NY
- Thank you again so much for your wonderful work. David feels great & everything looks wonderful. We truly appreciate you coming all the way here to give our son a safe & kosher bris. Thank you for making our Bris go as smooth as possible. We should only participate in happy occasions. All the best to you & your family,
Jason, Natalie, Daniel, & David McHugh – Pennsylvania
- Boruch Mozes ensured that my Bris was a kosher and truly fulfilling experience. He could not have been more sensitive or accommodating, working with my schedule and traveling a number of hours to a location convenient for me. He is personable, positive, and followed up with me on a number of occasions. before and after the Bris. I would highly recommend him to anyone for this crucial mitzvah!
Alex P. Adult Bris 2014